Last updated: December 11, 2019
, whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our website.
This website is operated by The Anglo-American School of Moscow located at 1 BEREGOVAYA STREET | 125367 MOSCOW, RUSSIA.
You are able to contact us in relation to our website at email@example.com
or write to us at the above address, FAO: Director of Communications and Development
. Further contact information can be located at the “Contact Us
“ page of this website. Changes to these terms
We may update our website and/or change the content at any time. However, we do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Accessing our website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, and/or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you use a login email address and choose a password as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Children under 16 years of age
If you do not consent to your child using our website, you must ensure that your child ceases all use of our website immediately.Children under 13 years of age may not obtain a profile on our website or use password-restricted areas. We will not collect, retain or use any information obtained about children under 13 years of age
. Intellectual property rights
This website and all content, including any software, code, designs, graphics, and/or other materials contained on or pertaining to this website are owned by or licensed to us and are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents, and/or other proprietary or intellectual property rights and/or laws (the “IP
You may not make any copies of the content of this website without our prior written consent. You must not use any content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors (as applicable).
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, and/or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied (including any warranties with respect to availability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise).
We will not be liable to any user or any other person for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental, and/or consequential losses), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the:
- use of, or inability to use, our website (or any part of our website); and/or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website,
whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such claims and/or losses in advance, and even if such claim or loss is foreseeable.
We only provide our website for domestic and private use, and you agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes without obtaining our prior written consent.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial-of-service (DOS), distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect or otherwise affect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, and/or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your accessing or downloading of any content on our website, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. Content StandardsThese content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own, up-to-date virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, and/or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service (DOS) attack or a distributed denial-of service (DDOS) attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
To the extent that this website or any content on this website is published or hosted by a third party, such third party shall not be responsible for the accuracy of such. Severance